Thursday, August 27, 2015

smoke still in the air

How sad and scary for the forest fires burning, I think 3 firefighters have lost their lives already. Our smoky air is a small price to pay for such loss. The index is very high today so no riding for us.
guard dog alerted me to bale infiltrators but after a quick call to the farm boss, he found out it was one of his buyers loading 10, good job Lola!
The coral table got a final coat of poly and once dry staged for sale


Britt was up at noon enjoying a sleep in day before her fast approaching college schedule. She got more stuff packed before she has to work at 4.

I unhitched the horse trailer, loaded the many bags of trash and bust up composter, my furniture and gifts and was off to town. The 10/4 shift has lots of blue chores added to my list but filling the truck with fuel ended up not being one without the cardlock card left in truck lol

I am appalled at the prices of drugs and cant imagine people without coverage. The dermatologist prescribed 2 creams, one was $78 for a small bottle and the other was $207 for a tube!! HOLY COW! Crazy how much of the cost must be used for kickbacks.

I dropped the nightstand at the boutique for display, the order for the gal up north at a relative, tried to restock poly but Rona does not carry out here ;( I also fit in a chiropractic adjustment too before meeting Coreena and Sharon to celebrate C's birthday. Always such fun to catch up with these two, I miss that most about not working together for sure. Happy cake day Coreena!

I got back home just before Britt was home from work, it was not long and she was changed and off to a party down the road while I caught a few more The Foster's episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment