Wednesday, August 19, 2015

hump day

Coffee motivation was required to start my hump day ;) but once going I had the mirror waxed and the night stand painted a 2nd coat before lunch. Britt was home from the concert night after lunch as I was dark waxing the mirror.
 Not long after Amanda and the kid stopped out to build another barrette holder. While she painted I lined the drawers of the nightstand and put the hardware back on then I assembled her holder for her.
 hardware on and draws lined


 another holder finished and ready for action
 the fort builders.. guess who might be under the pillow stack giggling!!
Not long after they were off and Britt and I loaded 3 horses and were off to the city to play some polox. The temperature hit 29 on the way in and it was a sunny warm play evening. Lots of rip roaring goal scoring for some (Shaina) and attempted if she only had a better team (Britt)PS I was on her team ;) and the night was rounded out with a cold drink before setting home in the dark as the nights are getting shorter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment