Thursday, August 13, 2015

high of 35

Holy Schnikies it is going to be a hot one, 31 before noon and 35 before supper. Britt slept in and had a lazy day, I have suggested she start getting into her college routine soon so perhaps taking advantage of the few days left to sleep in. Before it got to hot I put a table together, sanding and scrubbed it down and the filthy night stand too doing hole filling after and letting both dry well.
 this piece will be a challenge, and the table is not solid wood so it too may get the turf
A free table was posted so I took a drive to town to grab it and do errands around 2. I even washed my car Sheldon! Gas rocketed last night to $1.229 WTH, at least diesel went down to 92.9
 car says as does house.. did I mention I love the A/C in this type of weather??
I donated to DQ miracle day seeing it went to a good cause.. and it was hot and they are awesome.. banana split blizzard #1!! The poor Benz was loaded down yet again even after dropping of another box of books at the Paetz home and having a visit. AJ had scored me a table so it too was loaded in to the poor girl. Time to head home and unload it all. The table I actually offered free to a gal wanting to do a shabby chic treatment but was on a limited budget. Love a good pay it forward.
the free table, it has a leaf and was handmade and heavy but just too much work to resell
It is still 31 at 9 pm as the sun is setting ;(
Britt had headed off to work for 4 but once home we tacked up and rode the horses in the dark. It was so warm (around 27) and lovely, a perfect night. I took Pepper and he was a rock star, guess all the chiro appointments paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment