Sunday, August 9, 2015

another dresser finished

Another busy day at the ranch, although it was a beautiful hot day I spent alot of it in the garage. I hauled in the vintage dresser and staged it up for photos then did the marketing end. I just love this dresser.



 this was the start of my day, little candy crush, Lexi cuddles and a coffee ;)

The garage got an organizing with a few things posted for free that went like hot cakes. Other pieces got sorted for order of production. I started a project for an old antique door knob I bought from my picker gal
also trying to figure what to do with these 2 boards.. signs? coat racks? cut and stacked with a quote?
Britt was home from playing ball after lunch and proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon sleeping, hard night it seems ;). I had finished up Ada's barrette holder, Amanda and Asher popped out bringing cup hooks to add and a hanger so now it is all good to go. Not long after they got home they found she needs yet another made as they filled that one and have lots more left ;)
 
Kaylin arrived in time for supper joining Britt and I then napped while we went out to do horse things. I tweaked Pepper's feet even more while Britt conditioned Bird. Too bad she waited until it hit 28! Thank goodness Kaylin was napping in the house as I left a pan on to lift sticky bits and it burned dry! She woke to the burning smell and removed it then loaded up to head home.
Seeing it was so nice out I continued to stay out and collect poppy seeds, pulling spent plants out and making tidy my garden area.


No comments:

Post a Comment