Monday, August 17, 2015

6:30 am sunrise

Monday I was up chatting with Lola around 6:30 am and saw the coolest sunrise and fog cover, there was also rain on the cars so more moisture overnight.






I did get back to sleep and had a slow start to the day. Sheldon enjoyed his last day off by sleeping in and then fetching us a sweetened coffee in bed.;)

He ran bales to be weighed again and delivered to the same buyer as I ran to town for my massage. As I pulled back in he was spraying weeds along the drive. Another bulk green buyer stopped to talk details later in the afternoon over a beer.
Britt enjoyed the day after a late start too packing stuff up for her fast approaching school departure. After supper we walked the dogs as threatening clouds loomed over us and not long after back in the rain unleashed again sometimes in buckets full. Great time to start season 5 of Game of Thrones!

No comments:

Post a Comment