Friday, July 3, 2015

pre tourney pack day

Today is calm before the storm. The Schmitt's were up and out the door around 7 to hike in Banff, we slept till 9 again but not long before up as I had a customer stop to pick up her custom painted "cupcake" table.

Other good news a gal had contacted me about my large coffee table the day I took it to the store, Murphy's law right? anyway she could not get to see it until today and bought it and the cast iron handle night stand! Now I needed to update my FB page and Kijiji.

Sheldon and Britt ran to town for errands while I got laundry going. Today is a HOT one hitting 31! I made up a clean bed in the horse trailer and loaded chairs and thank goodness it is only forecast for 20+ tomorrow as sleeping in there might be crazy! Back home, Britt rode Bird in the heat as it never cooled off even but is good conditioning for the w/e's ahead. I even walked the dogs in it too.
 probably should have went thru the sprinkler in that heat
Everything was set ready to load in the am as it will be an early start. Shaina arrived at 2 am after her work shift to be here ready to roll in the morning too ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment