Monday, July 20, 2015

date night

Monday, another week starts with today being the last day of a 5 week vacation for Shelly. Once up and going I worked on distressing and clear waxing the chair as well as dark waxing the now dry parts remaining on the vanity. Once all good later in the day I clear waxed it all.

I spent my afternoon scrubbing out the refrigerator completely, what a job but what a change! Britt was off to work for 3



Sheldon mowed the lawn all up nice just before we were off to the city after 4. Once parked, Sheldon ran over to Home Depot to grab me an 8' board for a custom order growth chart while I hoofed it down to Saje to do a return stopping to clean my rings on the way back to meet at Joey's.
rainbow roll appetizer with peach belinnis to start, yes please

We had a super scrumptious meal on the rooftop patio before heading to a very funny movie called Train Wreck. Heading home at 10, the night was fabulous. If only we had this weather 8 months of the year. Britt was home from work, yep watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. Shaina came to spend the night arriving after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment