Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 15!

Hump day.. a lovely plus 24 summer day. Sheldon was off to town on errands so Britt and I rode just before lunch. I had started painting a coffee table and 2 end tables but took a break to ride before too hot. Sheldon brought us Edo which we enjoyed after hosing down the ponies and Britt fed Bird.
He unloaded the lumber he picked up before heading off on Matt's crop tour for the afternoon. I got back to painting as Britt got ready to meet Shaina to shop for a bit. Supper would be prime rib at the Premium Ag party. Sheldon stopped back to pick me up and it was off to the supper and evening of visiting. Britt joined us to dessert after shopping then she came home.
love my horse catcher.. THANKS B!! sometimes she will even tack him up for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment