Monday, January 26, 2015

riding in the arena

Lola spent her first night all alone outside, it was plus 6 I think at lowest or at least that when I woke up. She was quite happy and only patrolled till midnight barking lol

I had a lazy start to the day, Britt is finished all her finals last week so has this whole week off so slept in. She does work all week and off Friday when we plan to go to Great Falls grad dress shopping.

I did get busy putting another coat of java stain on the top then went back out to paint the drawers and body white before lunch. It is a new APC color called Uncle Sam and seems very white. Hope it looks good with the java.

After a quick snack I forced Britt to go outside and ride. Seeing she was having dog training issues I went out to cause a diversion, refill minerals for horses and ended up scooping a ton more soft gross dog mounds ;( It is my pet peeve and with 3 dogs, it seems there is a ton for sure.

In the shop Britt was working Bird so I threw ball passes to her while keeping the ball intent dogs at bay. Diego never bothered before but Lola seems to love the looks of the big pink ball so he doe now too.
 hard to get to tack room in the pond


 but we have green grass



Back in the garage, I sanded the white paint and touched up a few spots with sealer that leached thru. Britt was off to work for her 4 o clock shift. I got all dolled up with new leggings and necklace and put out snacks as my peeps were coming out for wings & beers at 5. Time flies as soon as we get together chatting over movies and world happenings and updates on each others busy lives.

Britt was home from work soon after the girls left and I was starting a new series on Netflix recommended by Sharon called Call the Midwife. It is really good and got in first 3 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment