Friday, January 2, 2015

Jan 2 - double birthdays

The day broke with fog rolling in and out and just after Britt was off to work for 9:30 (not feeling hot either I may add) soft snow began. Today is Mya and Asher's birthdays, big hugs to my little buddies!!
 here the two are after they snuck Big D in at Xmas time :-)
another picture found from Xmas on my old camera.. Lexi trying on a gift bag
and this phone pic of Papa giving D his present ;)

The day continued to get stormier and colder going from -6 when we woke up to -17 (-28 with wind chill) when home from Asher's party. Sheldon rant to town in the morning while I stayed home to have ladies pick up some clothes and the egg lady to drop another 8 doz.

Since I had a few eggs and had been craving for awhile I made pizzeles. Delicious!! Always a hit. Sheldon took the ponies a bale rolling out along the trees for a bit of shelter in this miserable weather.
Britt did not enjoy the slippery roads on way home from work at 3. We were off to town dropping seafood smelly trash at the dump on our way in. Asher was celebrating 4 with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pizza party with cute cupcakes made by Amanda.
 Ninja moves and his cute cupcakes.. nailed it AJ!
 photographer Ada gets a close up portrait of Kicks
The drive home was even blustrier with snow accumulation covering the highway. A quick stop for Britt to feed Bones and home to warm house and continuation of the Canada Junior hockey game for Sheldon with a beer. I traded a pizzelle for a paralyzer while I updated blog and played a few of my games. Britt hit the basement of course feeling tuckered after a long day still not up to snuff! Did I mention the poor waif lost 13 pounds in the 13 days? and she did not need to loose even 1!
a couple had dropped off leather couch cushions for the dogs.. D was on right away, Lola not quite so sure of all this comfort


 and a pic of the boarders to share too!

No comments:

Post a Comment