Monday, January 12, 2015

nice weather on its way

Monday morning started all fogged in but by about 9 the sun popped thru making for a beauty day. It started cold at -19 but warmed up thru the day to a high of -3!

I spent the morning marketing then donned my covies and shoveled the sidewalks and picked frozen dog poop before I headed out to walk the dogs, which lead to a trail of horses behind us so pitch hay, then fed the cats. It was so nice out!! I decided to sweep out the dog house and fill with cushions too.
 good thing I always have some spare cardboard laying around to box projects to mail ;)
Britt and Grady were home playing pool and "studying" before Britt made us all omelets for lunch. I scrubbed the frame I will paint for my chalkboard, I went with the wider black frame. First coat of paint went one, shoreline, so excited to get this one done and hung!

The first 2 projects of the year have sold, one within a few hours of posting and one within a day. I boxed up the tray this am and Britt dropped at post off on her way back to school. Grama Pat bought the copper penny mirror while vacationing down south. Thanks to both ladies for your purchases and support.

As I continued work on the chalkboard frame I searched for art. Here is one I liked, this floral 3 piece,  With open concept there is not much wall space so you have to LOVE what you display, hence why I have been so hesitant to nail holes in the walls to date. I am however loving my new chalkboard frame.
I enjoyed starting season 8 ( finally on Netflix) of Dexter last night, and shall watch a few more tonight. Britt worked after school, actually not till 5 but she spent her time getting a few groceries and hopefully studying for a diploma that goes tomorrow. She was home after 9 following groceries, work and a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment