Sunday, January 11, 2015

all feet trimmed

Sunday morning arrived bright and sunny shining bright thru the new snow and hoar frost. I had a slow start getting up at 9 but this was only after the 1 AM dog call to go out! What the heck, this is becoming a pattern I do not enjoy. This time it was big D but anyway after letting them back in I laid awake for 2+ hours organizing more home projects and Creative Moments projects.
I started the day scrubbing and sanding 2 small tables using the new gel stain that is the rage. After the first coat I was not anymore impressed than any other ;( I guess I will see after 2nd coat once it dries. I was finishing up as Britt got home.




She changed and we went out and finished the last 3 horses. The sun was nice and the temperature was lovely at high of -7. All are done and much happier I am sure. Through out the day I added more poly to the tray then cleaned the glass, put together, staged and posted.

After watching a few movies, Britt reluctantly went back out to shovel sidewalks and pitch a bale to the ponies who were even happier! 
 what a chubby little mohawked pony miss KD is
 gorgeous sky yet again
After another home cooked supper, I put the 2nd coat on and found it lighter.. UGH
A gal stopped out to pickup another of Sheldon's new years purge treasures, he has a wee stash of cash awaiting his return! Time to soak this weary body after trimming 8 chubby horses in 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment