Saturday, January 10, 2015

feet trims begin

Saturday sleep in, yay. Enjoyed that nights sleep. And it was only -10. Coffee started the day as I cleaned the mirror and put back together to stage and post.
 just like an old copper penny
A couple stopped to pick up vintage Tupperware which I misplaced and found shortly after  they left, they quickly turned around to retrieve. Once Britt got up and had a coffee, we headed out to trim horses. We did 3 stopping for a quick lunch and went back out for 2 more. Enough for one day! We left 3 for tomorrow.

Back in the house, she made cookies while I made brown sugar icing for banana bread! Summer plans to possibly take in a polocrosse tourney in Colorado Springs consumed some time but turns out only Britt wants to go, Shaina does not want to miss stampede. Will see what happens but might be fun idea. I also painted a cute serving tray up throughout today's chores. Finally getting back into my groove.
It started to lightly snow in the evening, pretty ski snow. Britt got all showered and gussied up, she and Amber are off to a party tonight at 9. Guess I will catch up on my Nashville episodes. Couple hours after initial call, Shaina text back she maybe would like to go along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment