Saturday, December 27, 2014

Flu arives

Sunny Saturday morning I awoke with the flu! How lucky am I it was not anytime sooner. It was inevitable though with the Paetz family all stricken with it the days prior as were a few others. I got all the nebulizers running to help combat then spent part of the day in bed. Sheldon feeling fine watched hockey while Britt felt even a bit better. She and I watched Mission Blue, check it out on Netflix!
 Britt out checking ponies as Lola was keeping guard
Thankful for gravol, I ran to town to sit the kids from about 3-9. Luckily they were happy to play or snuggle and watch kids videos.

While I was gone, Sheldon and Britt drove over to feed Stouts dog while gone on vacation but soon after it seems Sheldon was starting to feel unwell and by the time I got home, he was clearly dying :-) (karma for saying I was faking it I believe)
tonsil update... ick

I had to put Britt in charge of her own pills thru the night, first night in 10 I wasn't up administering every 4-6 hours and I slept from 10-8! Wow did that feel good and really helped me rejuvenate all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment