Tuesday, December 23, 2014

last errand day to town

The day before Christmas eve, last day to get things done. A customer popped over to get her custom ordered frame, perfect for her Christmas photos and cards. Sheldon ran the horses out a bale making their day. I continued to wrap presents and double check my list.

After distributing more Tylenol to the patient, Sheldon and I were off to town. He dropped me at my massage while he ran errands including washing the Buick. Once he picked me up we stocked up on groceries, grabbed a candy cane hot chocolate (Note VERY sweet, get a small), Britt's paycheck and the mail and back to the ranch.

Brooke was here visiting Britt and had brought her a DQ cone, awe.. sweet Brooke. However it was not long after her morphine dose and Britt was ready for a nap. Sheldon tried out his new glasses he picked up today while I made jello for the patient hoping she could eat it. Seems the waif has lost 10 pounds already!

The dogs got a well needed walk while I waited for a customer to pick up a chalk board and updated the blog.
It was SOA episode night after a hot bath! We ended at midnight (pill time) with only 2 episodes left in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment