Friday, December 12, 2014

flex Friday

Our flex Friday was another chinook filled day hitting high of 10 but was 9 thru the night even! The snow is nearly gone everywhere.  Today is also my town day. The mail held many parcel cards which were first order of business. Britt was off for a massage as I met a friend for a coffee and visit.
More errands, lunch on the go and we headed home so Britt could shower and get ready to head back to town for work. Donning rubber boots this time, I took the dogs for a walk before trying the new furminators. It seems they work good, even taking a mat out of Mr Jenkins too.
My action packed Friday night was spent cleaning out my bathroom cabinet culling some of the great items Kaylin has given me to share with others. I also caught up on The 100 while soaking in a hot bath then got started on this season of Parenthood on PVR. It is the last season, love that show, any one else watch?
Britt went to a hockey game after work then enjoyed a quiet night at home too even trying the furminator on not so thrilled Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment