Friday, February 22, 2013

667 - "something that makes you smile"

Day 667 is something that makes you smile, easy hands down was yesterdays picture of the pet walk!
Yes it is Friday and my day off and Britt's no school day too. She spent most the morning sleeping of course while I cleaned the vanity hardware and gave the wax layer a buff.

But I had her up helping me carry the vanity in and down to her room by 11:30. I think it turned out lovely but sadly she is not thrilled. Oh well, I said I can move to another room no problem.



Oh yes, Shaina also told me yesterday she is going to get a tattoo! Yes I tried to coerce her not to but in the end I am ok with a small compass ("cause she is an adventurer") on inside of her ankle. Sheldon however wants to triple check the tattoo place esp if in Thailand, "she does not need hepatitis!!" Guess we will see what our adventurer comes home with.

Britt walked the dogs and cat again before work today but one cat stayed after trying to catch up and giving up

Today after I take Britt in to work at 3 I am off to celebrate my boss of many years, Martin, farewell party. He and his wife are moving to Australia, what an adventure ahead for them. Sheldon will meet me at the party after he is done work too.

The party was a success, Britt was dropped at the Station after she finished work at 10:30 and Sheldon and her came home around 11:30, Coreena dropped me home at 2  ish

No comments:

Post a Comment