Monday, February 11, 2013

656 - "entrance"

Day 656 had an easy theme, entrance. This will be fun to see all the front doors although I wanted to be different and find another, like the hospital entrance when I went to my regular blood tests. I arrived before 10 hoping the rush was over but not a chance, I pulled #94 and they were just calling #81 to do paperwork UGHH but in just over an hour I had left my 6 vials of blood and was on my way.

I stopped quick to pick up Lexi's medicine and since I had fasted since last night and was starving, grabbed a Booster Juice and an egg salad rye vita back at the ranch. Next hurry up and wait was at my laser appointment as they were over half hour behind time.
so here is our chair quandary.. refinish and reupholster the antique or go with new similar brown leather??

Kaylin met me at Home Sense and we stopped at Winners before going to Costco to grab a few items. Come 4:30, she headed back to her apartment to enjoy the rest of her day off and I ventured home after my day of hurry up and wait for doctors and tellers and people.

As an early Valentine's present I gave Sheldon a Samsung Tab 2 so he could finally join the gang playing games and cruising the net on a screen bigger than 2" square. He was quite excited to say the least and got hooked on candy crush as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment