Thursday, February 21, 2013

666 - "full"

Day 666, sign of the devil they say has a full theme. When I think full I think beverage :-) I awoke to find even thicker fog today. I grabbed Tim's today on a Thursday, yes off my normal schedule for sure. For lunch we went to the Roadhouse with Martin and a couple other work guys to celebrate his future venture as Sharon is off on a vacation of her own and unable to attend tomorrow nights party.

I was home just after one and found Britt still SLEEPING! Oh my. the life of a teen girl. I had taken her pill to her before I left but reminded her now to get up and take another. A lady dropped by to try lacrosse equipment but her little guy was so tiny he did not fit the smalls.

I had told Britt last night that the dogs need exercise so sent her off to walk them today. It was funny to look out and see the cats trying to follow like the usually do, what quacks.
 they are so funny these 4 ok 5!
I ran her to work for 3:30 and it seems the gate area was a tad slippery :-). Shaina had messaged me today that yesterday the cement work came to a stand still when they were invaded by fire ants and there was a  snake in the grass.. HAHAHAHA got to love tropical countries. She is not enjoying the afternoon work portion of her volunteering as it is building in the heat while the children nap. The uninvited guests did not help toady!

Sheldon and I enjoyed a full beverage after work while dual tablet surfing and game playing.
A quick hamburger goulash supper for just Sheldon and I  then I went out to wax the vanity. This time I cracked open the expensive beeswax made on Vancouver island to give a try. It sure did smell like beeswax and did go on easier than the minwax paste. After an hour I went to buff but it was not quite dry so will finish tomorrow.


Sheldon ran to grab her from work at nine and since she had a big tip day (raking in $8) she bought herself and me a tea, THANKS Britt!


No comments:

Post a Comment