Sunday, February 10, 2013

657 - "3 o'clock"

Day 657 theme is 3 o'clock, guess I'll post what I was doing at that time :-) Last night was a late one. Britt needed a ride home from her party earlier than Kaylin was done work so I stayed up and went to retrieve her at 2 am. I had fingers crossed I did not encounter a flat tire as I was in my fuzzy PJ's and Sheldon's flip flops. Kaylin arrived to pick up miss Lexi (who finally settled down at 3 am) at 3:40 and off they headed for Calgary. Kaylin works at 11 tomorrow at Sephora.

We awoke to the sound of a knock at the door at 11 am, it was a fellow picking up the walkie talkies we had listed. Now we were up as was Britt amazingly. Her task was to clean my car and her bathroom as per our deal for all the recent late night pick ups. Sheldon had a coffee and took a bale to horses and moved the sports box to the storage shed with the skid steer. I got busy on my table project
here it is in all her splendor, yucky colors and all
 Sheldon got me this fancy mask but I felt like I was scuba diving!
 first step pour on stripper
 then scrap off
 Here is progress at "3 o'clock". Sheldon ran Britt to work at this time and waited to meet a friend who is dropping off sausage spices. He also picked another dresser I procured. I took a quick break to have a cold beverage (wish it was a frosty beer but we have made 7 days now alcohol free!!) and play a few games of my recent game addicition candy crush. This crazy game reminds me of Dr. Mario and many nights you could find Mom up late trying to master another level. Seems I come from a line of  puzzle game addicts.


 then it was back to work, this time with a mask much better fitted, oops the safety goggles were not in place
 here is a close up of the wood, lady selling thought pine but I say oak
and here is a close up but not true to color of the ugly colors, diarrhea green and baby boy blue

Sheldon had put ribs on to simmer before he left and returned with a chai tea :-) and the 6 dining chairs I had ordered end of November and the dresser. I have yet to see it, hope it is a beauty! I was bidding on another and it went crazy in the last few minutes but I stepped out of the bidding during the chaos. He made noodles and our favorite avacodo tomato sald to go with ribs, yum!

Britt clocked in another day finishing at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment