Thursday, February 7, 2013

654 - "your name"

Day 654 theme is your name. Now this takes some thinking. I want to find Lee jeans but cant think of any off hand. Will put my thinking cap on!
Shaina was messaging me first thing in the morning with worries of her journey today, even though it was 2 am in Aus, she was still packing for Thailand and finally at 3am her time or 9am ours, she went to sleep. I worked thru lunch and headed home just before 2 in the beautiful sunshine. It just makes you feel happy with no wind and sunshine. Shaina was up now as 8 am in Aus and was packed ready to venture to Sydney via the train. She will then walk to the Thai embassy to pickup her passport and her new Thai visa then make her way to the international airport to catch her plane to Thailand. She will arrive in Thailand 9+ hours later, just before 1 am Thai time and meet up with Emily to begin their big adventure.

Once home I worked on my daily photo with the dogs help of course.
 oh Coco
Britt worked after school, she has accumulated a few bucks for her future car it seems.  Kaylin dropped Lexi off while she worked a shift at the Station tonight around 4:30. I brushed up on some refinishing videos on my little iPad.

I loaded the 2 wee girls and went to town at 9. I filled the car with gas and grabbed money at the bank for tomorrow's furniture purchases before picking Britt up from work at 9:30. We made a stop at my work on the way home to grab cash for a online garage sale I had and a facial gift certificate from my very kind boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment