Thursday, November 9, 2023

Supper date planned

Cooper snuck in quietly but S was up not long after. He read for a bit then got coffee going. And his porridge. The dogs were fed. I sanded the coffee table edges but need to wait another few days to go over the oil stain with water based stain. S drove B’s car to the approach. There was 3 calls by noon but no sold as of yet. While S did his zoom exercise class I walked the dogs around the perimeter. It is a sunny plus 7 day. They really like their walks. And this weather makes it very enjoyable.

A bit of accounting and marketing for me while S ran the vacuum around main floor. We enjoyed another jar of tasty borscht for lunch. THANK YOU Ma K! S was off to shinny. I got to work on tutorials and packing a bit for our concert weekend. S was home after 4. I jumped in with 2 bison livers. We delivered to the neighbors for their dogs. He is on the list for next year as a possible buyer.

I had made sourdough pizza dough last night. Tonight I rolled it out, added pizza sauce and cheese then let S take over what he wanted. He added pepperoni, canned mushrooms, onions and the fresh tomato's I chopped. It seemed to be a hit. A hot tub was next. It was lovely weather. B arrived before 7 in her new ride. Ate her share of pizza and was off. We packed suitcases. I had a request from Aislyn to come for supper. By the end of the texts, She and I along with Ada will have a girls day supper on Tuesday at the Station :)








No comments:

Post a Comment