Monday, November 27, 2023

Spectacular skies

Dave dropped Cooper off today at 7:30. I fed dogs before delivering hot coffee to the prince in bed. I phoned the credit card company to dispute the charge. It took over an hour and a half to get thru. While doing so I updated the blog, sorted and deleted photos, worked on tutorials and posts so at least it was productive time spent. Once they answered it took 5 minutes. They cancelled our card and are sending a new one. No cyber day shopping for me!


                                        numbers like a ruler or straight to the world?

S spent morning catching up on news. He was off to town after 11 for shinny. I continued on changing accounts that have the old efirehose emails. This took while. I also cleaned my desk off!! Whoot whoot! The ruler was brought in and the numbers laid out to show Tami. While waiting for her reply I went to print out her family words. I put in the new ink cartridge but it would not work. Trouble shooting with no luck.

Another couple calls extending over an hour only to find the printer will NOT work with generic cartridges. It did print the words using colored ink. Now to order a HP one or return this dang printer. S was home at 2 picking up a few groceries and a parcel. This was a new watchband for my replacement Fitbit. Turns out they were mans sized. Another return. Tami replied and we sorted out where she wanted the words. S made a big taco salad for late lunch.

on our walk we saw 3 tracks to the wells.. WTH?

It was 4 and the sun was going down. S and I took the dogs for a loop. Sharon was out to see Timba as we got back to the house. Dogs fed, beet pulp made while S fed cats. We met inside for happy hour cocktail. I made S a fancy Caesar with his new dill pickle vodka. 

Supper was this delicious apple spinach salad followed by left over brisket, yummy. We fit a hot tub in after. Full moon was eerie with clouds misting over. B arrived for supper, horse fed and headed off. I researched a new hotel for the last part of our PS trip. The hotel booked is a ways from DT and the house offered us a few extra days at a great price. I searched hotels while S watched his Flames win laying in our comfy bed.

Our skies are spectacular

No comments:

Post a Comment