Sunday, November 26, 2023

Another ruler underway



Family Christmas photo shoot yesterday behind the scenes pics.

I served coffee in bed before S was off to church. I then worked on downloading photos and videos to yesterdays blog post. Writing out a note for Harley care and ordering her food for next 3 weeks was checked off too.


S submitted this picture he found of Finland after a snowstorm. Cool!

I was sanding the new ruler board when S arrived home from church before 11:30. I had him video the back side trial staining. Tami loved it so left it to dry while we ate lunch. She ordered it for Callahan AKA Cal who is a few days younger then Renn. The last borscht soup was enjoyed. Thanks Ma K! XOXO B arrived and made a bologna sandwich. I worked on accounting. I found a charge on credit that was not ours. Crap! B helped S with back shave as I flipped the board over and stained the front side.


B was off to trim horse feet. S back to football game. And I to try and get this charge sorted out. I moved on to packing Harley's stuff to go to Sharon's. B was back to nap on the couch. I took a beef brisket out to try in the instant pot today. I mixed up the rub and S rubbed it in. While it marinated Harley and I went in to meet Sharon for a walk and check out her house. Sharon has kindly offered to look after Harley while we are gone. She was concerned that there could be a storm that blocks in our gate and the gal lined up to come to feed her twice a day might not be able to get to her. Good point as this has happened.



Nathan restringing the guitar

Harley enjoyed her walk and visit. And I am sure she will be spoiled with Sharon's attention. We had a short visit and a beer before loading up and heading back to the ranch. S fed her while I prepped the sauce for the instant pot and got the brisket in. B and Coop took off to meet Dave who was coming for a visit. While the roast cooked S and I went for a hot tub. The wind from earlier was gone and the moon was almost full. What a beauty night out. Back inside the veggies were cooked and the brisket finished. It was soooo tender and saucy like S likes it. We wrapped up the night with a movie. My Secret Billionaire. Ok story line but low budget film. Next we started a series called Godless. It is quite the western. I did get tired after an hour so we shut it down.










No comments:

Post a Comment