Tuesday, November 28, 2023

New iMac computer arrives

Cooper was dropped off late again today which put B a bit late for work. After feeding them it was coffee time. The table and desk were confirmed as sold and planning pick up the w/e we are gone with B being the middle man. While S had his zoom exercise class I worked on the custom ruler. UGH the white paint pen was acting up. But I persisted and got smarter than the board and turned it around.



We finished up the brisket for lunch. It got better as it sat. I finished up the ruler after lunch. The numbers were all hand painted and the name added. Now to let it dry well before sealing. It was then on to packing suitcases. I helped S too which led to closet cleaning :)




Seeing it as beauty plus 7 sun it we took the dogs for a long walk. We had a cold drink back on the deck. What gorgeous weather we are having but man do we need moisture. Inside for some snacks. I was feeding the dogs when the UPS driver arrived with my new computer, our new credit card and a huge box for Dave. We found out the box held a very pricey horse blanket. $6000 on sale! It is like a cell stimulator.


Har tried to bring her leg along on the walk too


Kaylin cratered and put Renn in her jolly jumper. Excited seems understated.

I started the computer set up. Sheldon cooked supper all by himself. Grilled pickerel, rice and a bagged salad. It was very tasty. THANKS for cooking S! Old google accounts are being deleted says the news. I looked into all my old ones. This led me to finding year 1 and year 2 of the blog. These 2 blogs were a blogging learning curve. Pictures were small but loaded in full size which is why it used the photo amount so quickly. Some were sideways. I hope I have improved over the last 10 years which fits in the current blog to date. After computer work, it was relaxing in bed. S watching hockey and I some McLeod's daughter's. S went out for a hot tub at 11.








No comments:

Post a Comment