Saturday, October 22, 2022

SNOW!!!


H wanted out at 2:30 then back in kennel as she had wet feet. I awoke to see a SNOW covered yard with it softly coming down. S upped the coffee pot and got it going while I fed H. Mom joined us for coffee and visited until 10:30 when S let the cats out and opened the yard gate for her. I made an apple crisp for Mom and Dad's 56th anniversary lunch with S washing up some dishes. He shoveled the front steps while I primed 4 faux tin tiles that were confirmed and paid for this am. 


The mushroom gravy hamburgers were popped in the oven too Ma K had made for Dad. They will be enjoyed with mashed potatoes I prepped and garden-fresh zucchini (Picked the last few in the snow). Mom and Dad arrived at 12:30, Mom shaved him while I cooked the veggies. We enjoyed our meal with Britt joining us too. We had apple crisp then Dad moved to big brown and S the couch to relax.



After B ate, she was off to feed horses with me taking the apple cores out for the other 3 then she was off for home leaving Cooper for the evening as she has a staff party in the city tonight. Visiting was the afternoon events being a dreary cool day outside. At 4:30 we got Dad into his boots, coat and the car and Mom took him back to Sagewood for supper. He was not a fan of the cool 3 degrees outside.



I fed the dogs super then worked on catching up the blogs while S continued his online info as a hockey game was getting started. I went to finish blending the wooden chair after putting the repaired piece back in, S soldered hit tester he broke. I also glued my slipper base on and left to dry.

After our leftover supper I wrote a Hometalk post for the bar stools as S continued his hockey and internet searches. I watched Keep Sweet while doing my computer work. What a whacked religious offshoot!! I moved to bed once done and started season 3 of Great Canadian Baking Show with S moving in to watch the Flames game that started at 8 for last 5 minutes. Once it ended we watched a Watcher episode and called it a night. Mom was back before 9, had some leftovers then to relax in bed too.



No comments:

Post a Comment