Saturday, October 29, 2022

Furniture pickup

Looks like another beauty day ahead with a coffee in bed after feeding H. Marketing / laptop perusing and a bowl of cereal for us both along with the second cup started our day. I headed out to garage to add slick primer to a case I wanted to get done then back to the hand scraping of the cabinet.



After his online time and relax S went out to move the wood piles he made yesterday around. We met in the kitchen for a late lunch at 1 of tuna sandwiches and yep Japanese salad :) He got in big brown for a rest and I went out to continue my scraping and sanding. B and Coop arrived to feed and do horse things in the 13 degree weather. 


scraping is like peeling sunburn skin, once you start you can't stop :)


I was hard at work when my phone rang after 4 with the gal who ordered the tiles and bought the dresser. She and her mom were here to pick them up in 2 cars. I scurried out to open the yard gate then she and I loaded the dresser up and into her moms car. She took the tiles and they were on their way. 



S was back out now moving his wood piles and organizing the area outside the shop. This organizing is going well in this weather. B finished up her stuff and was off for home at 4:30. 



I gave H some salmon for her supper and back to my project adding paint. The inside was painted black and a few of the narrow portions. S was in at 5 reminding me we planned to tub then. I finished up my painting and washed the brush up. 

Our soak was lovely, there was a bit of wind but it was sunny with a chinook arch so all was good. Back inside it was shower and cook taco supper. So yummy as always with a new cheese flavor taco shell S picked up. After supper he hit big brown to watch the ball game while I went out to sand/distress the painted areas. Over 5 hours on this beauty today but it is really coming along.

The blog was worked on next then I joined S in the TV room for the battle of Alberta hockey game. Sadly the Flames did not win. I headed to bed to watch a new series called Drink Masters. S watched the sports highlights. Shaina was the only Halloween fun gal dressing up and off to a party tonight. Can you guess what they are?



No comments:

Post a Comment