Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Insane amount of birds

Today I had to cut and divy up one of H's jumbo 7 1/2 pound meat chub after feeding her a pound of it. Doing it this way saves a bit of $$ and I can add frozen veggie and kefir cubes to it to soften up but it is messier. S heading to big brown to relax and read news/emails with a coffee then I did my marketing and blog work with a coffee. 


The vanity was given a second coat of white paint after a sanding and spraying the one area still showing a bit of bleed thru with shellac. 



I then moved on to priming the dining table.


A lunch break and emailing with the dresser gal who actually turned out to be the legit buyer. She sent the $$ and we sorted out what she was wanting done for a custom dining set quote. It was then back out to primer paint the table pedestal I had S help me lift the top off of then the tops got a second coat. 


What a beauty day yet again hitting 24 but the news says there may be the dreaded S word this w/e. Seeing that may happen I headed out to prune my last 2 zucchini plants and pick a couple. Weeds were pulled and tossed to the ponies in for water and the horse trailer had poop cleaned out, windows all closed up and my tack moved back to the tack room. S was out trouble shooting 2 sets of Xmas lights that were not working last night. He also relaxed in his outdoor big black chair perusing the net. The east side of the stairs going to the hot tub was to be closed in like the rest of the deck so he hauled the saw and boards over but found no real straight ones left, hmmm. I contacted the gal I got them from but no luck they used the rest up.

I sanded, distressed and clear waxed the vanity and getting closer to done. I came in at 5 with S saying he had a rodeo meeting at 6:30 from big brown. I got busy cooking supper so he could get there in time. he chopped up a tomato avocado salad while I did so and he was ready to go to town after 6.


 I finished tidying up and headed out to soak in the hot tub. It was insane the number of birds flying over. There were many flocks of geese flying south but coming north east was another type of bird. They came in droves, in flocks of 50-100 and easily 50 flocks. It was absolutely crazy yet captivating to watch and there also was an amazing sunset too.



enjoy my video.. if you know what birds they are tell me please


Inside after a shower I did some computer work while Britt was out to feed the horses, put away the cats and head home. Moving to bed I finished the season 2 of Great Canadian Baking then started the crazy world of latter day saints called Keep Sweet; Pray and Obey, yikes!! Sheldon was home after 11 having stopped at OJ's with some rodeo folks then stopping at Stouts to pick up some wood for the deck they have left from their garage build. He watched some of the show before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment