Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Garage/shop tidy

Awake at 7:30 I got up and let H out then started laundry, made coffee and got working on marketing and blog posts. H was fed and sent out with a bone to entertain her after I took Roo's mask off. The prince slept in till 10 then was up for some coffee.



I posted Kaylin's hutch for sale


Time to get busy in the garage lifting the hoist, rearranging furniture, sourcing wood for a wedding sign B wants, posting items for sale and sweeping. I also hemp oiled the antique table Kaylin had been using as the original owner is considering buying it back but declined later in the day. S started moving the metal cabinets in the shop in prep for the concrete work. He was in for a telephone dr appointment after some lunch. I had a late lunch at 2 then back out to keep sorting and cleaning. I started working on an antique bankers chair earlier too scraping  more of the old finish off. 

S and I then took out both new portable barbecues on the deck and unboxed to decide which one to keep. Both have pros and cons. I had a parcel delivered this am but it was not actually mine so the driver brought mine and took it back just before we changed and hit the hot tub in the glorious 21 sunshine after 5. It was so nice out but not long after we came in the winds started picking up. We ate late after 7 with B arriving to do her thing in blustery winds. After feeding she even lunged Roo before heading home at 8:30. S put the cats away as the Blues Avalanche hockey game was changed up to a tie and OT. It was quite a game. We followed it up with a few episodes of Ozark but this season is so boring in my opinion. I got sleepy but of course by the time we shut it off I was awake so watched some QOTH before shutting it off and listening to a sleep podcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment