Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Shaina test positive for covid

H requested out at 5:15 then to her kennel till I got up at 9 to feed her and make coffee. I have a headache which was what Shaina complained about a few days back, yikes! I got started on blended blueberries for the kombucha rousting the party animal to join me for coffee. I took the sick one a cup then called to see about getting her tested at Siksika. They have a drive-in clinic open 10-2 where as 811 finally returned her call and said they could book her in the 26th in Calgary, WTH!

S got dressed, let cats out and drove Shaina to the clinic both wearing masks before 11. I made the blueberry orange kombucha then prepped veggies to blend the scraps and freeze for H. They were back by noon with Shaina off to her quarantine room. I made lunch again delivering hers to her with fruit and orange juice to get that immunity up. I did some homeopathic treatments with oregano oil and got the diffusers going with germ killers then did the same in her room.

A self care gift was sent via courier (who was afraid of Harley) from my milk paint company, how lovely! S tried my suggestion of replacing the rope with thin baler twine on Harleys ball handle then gave it a test before hitting big brown for a nap. It is now warmed to -2, yeah but very gloomy. I packed up the vacuum to return then sorted the last few gifts.

S moved from big brown to the couch as I threw in some laundry. I headed out to feed the horses at 3:30 with a high of -1 but still gloomy. When I got back in S had moved to soak in the tub ;) I jumped in the shower seeing we are going to Paetz's tonight. S had moved to the bed and of course fell asleep not long after. I had taken fish out for supper last night but never made with the events changing so cooked it up tonight along with peas and rice. I delivered Shaina hers to her door then got things cleaned up.

Both vehicles were started, we headed to town to do errands before heading to Paetz's for a Christmas visit and Shaina ran to town to pick up a rapid test after putting cat away. The Paetz visit was entertaining as usual with Britt and Cooper joining us.


snapchat fun






what the boys will look like at 16 :)

Shaina called saying her test showed positive ;( booo We headed home where I had to watch a couple Netflix episodes before lights out at almost 2 texting with coughing roomie downstairs and Kaylin who is concerned about Xmas plans now with covid in the house. I actually needed a sleeping pill with my head thinking about the virus and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment