Monday, December 20, 2021

Cold day but colder to come

Cappuccinos and computer work after getting H fed. I cleaned the glass and snapped a few pics with it on the cabinet. Then it was moved downstairs as the buyer is not picking up till January ;( I started the new robotic vacuum that had charged overnight. Harley was not sure what the heck it was but soon was ok with it. Shaina brought up her bedding to all get washed and to make a cappuccino too. I took her a second one later on to keep her chugging along.



See Harley's reaction video

I spent time online communicating with 2 different potential buyers; one for a dining table and one for a dresser. Will see if either pan out. I looked out after letting H out to see J on the step, what the heck?? How did he get out? Chili for late lunch then back to computer work.

I bundled up seeing it is -16 and has got a bit warmer around noon to go feed horses seeing they were in. I also scoured around the shop with no tracks of J and how he got out, he had to have slipped out behind me last night even though I was positive not. Back inside I worked on writing a tutorial for the damask magazine rack. Shaina left for the gym at 5:30, -18 brrr.


Look at the upcoming temps? The horses may all need blankets. B agrees.

Britt and Dave stopped out around 7 having stopped and picked up a new blanket for Pepper to try. They visited for a bit leaving shortly after Shaina arrived back with our Vietnamese supper (no Hello Fresh this week) and chai tea. They put the cats away and stopped to visit Biebs on their way out, THANKS. Shaina and I ate (unfortunately hers had a couple hairs in it) then she was off to her suite. THANKS Dude! I finished up computer work and crawled into bed to watch iPad. I started a new series called Selling Tampa. S was home after 11, had chili, caught some news then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment