Sunday, December 19, 2021

Cabinet complete

After letting H out to do her biz at 6:30 (12 hours after she went to bed) she was back to bed as was I. I awoke at 8 but she never scratched. I did my morning peruse of IG then fed her late at almost 9:30! I made a pot of coffee and did some marketing after tossing laundry in. The now dry primer on the pulls was covered with black paint. Two coats in total between marketing and coffee.

B was out at noon as Shaina was just rising and shining. I helped B mend the ripped horse blanket. After I ironed fusing on the underside to secure B handstitched it closed. Team work to get it done. We also trimmed Harley's toenails as another teamwork task. She headed out to feed the horses and put blankets on just before 1 as the snow started to lightly fall. Shaina went and helped get KD into one which is too short for her too but she was happy to have anything being the princess she is.





puppy play and blanket video


KD and her blanket, why H eats frozen poop on a cold day??



She and Cooper were off for home at 2, Shaina was back to her laptop and I treated the pulls with some silver wax to match with the new knobs. They turned out great I think. I hauled in the cabinet and put on the hardware and staged some photos.





watch these 2 videos Shaina took while working HAHA

Taking a break from her work Shaina helped me bath Harley. Seems it is teamwork day. Clean bedding with the other getting laundered was up next. I did computer work writing the tutorial for the cabinet and watching Goliath. Shaina fed H her supper as I made chili for supper. While it simmered H and I went out to take the cats raw food and check water and food. We ate while catching the news then she was back to her work and me computer work. I finished season 3 and started 4 of Goliath.

Shaina was off for the gym at 8 as I jumped in the shower. In bed I watched a Goliath then switched to YouTube and plant care. Shaina was back at 10 with milk and off to her room for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment