Thursday, December 9, 2021

Etsy sale, yeah!

I woke with a start at 4 am thinking I heard H scratch however when I checked the garage she was curled up sleeping on her bed, must have been a dream. Back to bed until after 9 today, good girl, the time adjustment is working for breakfast. I turned on the coffee pot as I went by to feed her then onto marketing where I found an Etsy sale for the cherry blossom jewelry box!



Lexi was crying with eye drops lately so K took her back to her ophthalmologist this am. Sure enough she has yet another ulcer poor girl. There are 3 options so K started with the most affordable.

S was now up to join me for coffee and I delivered one to Shaina who was in the shower with a headache. I jumped in the shower. Sheldon let cats out then kicked back to relax.

Britt was out just after 12 as we were eating lunch. I bundled up and while she fed horses I tried the new boots and wraps on.  It was at least nice and sunny but a brisk -1 out. Back inside she relaxed in big brown with s on the couch before leaving around 1:30. Cooper is staying while she heads to Leduc to meet Dave and his Dad and go to an Oilers game tonight. Shaina popped up just after she left with her gear to head to the city. She is going to the Flames game tonight with Shannon. Sheldon followed her out the door to take the dogs for a walk as I sorted gifts.

We headed to town to pick up a few things, run errands, drop the parcel at the post office and fuel up. We were back home a couple hours later. Supper was delicious steak. S was off to the TV room for Flames hockey watching from the lower big brown while Shaina watches live at the saddle dome and Britt live watching the Oilers. The stenciling of the rulers were my next project.

After scrubbing up the stencils I got busy working on marketing and put the lazy susan on Hometalk. I watched Victoria on my iPad while doing so. At 9:30 it was time to head to bed and watch from there. Shaina was back from her hockey night at 1 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment