Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Sanding continues

First day alone for a long time, H even slept in the garage overnight after her nose smelled like skunk yesterday. I did wake after 5 expecting her but back to sleep until 8:30! I got her fed and let out and the garage opened up as today looks hot already. A bit of marketing with a cappuccino then out to take off horse blankets and sort the herd. Switch was sad to not get out with the others but Roo just kept eating LOL. Then it was garden watering, flower bed watering and some tree watering seeing the heat is already at 24.


I had another sale of the rest of the crosses so organized to meet her and the paint package lady in town as B had text she got called into work in the night and could I go get Cooper. I like to do lots on my errand list when I do run to town so this is all good as I need to send the package from yesterday as well and pick up another.

I ran to town after 11:30 stopping first for fresh produce, then checked out plants and looked for stripper at Can Tire. Here is where I met the 2 ladies for their pick ups. I was then off to pick up 50 pounds of offal for the kitties and H, dropping parcel at post office and picking up another at courier. Now to pick up Cooper, grab an Opa and an ice cap and back home by 1:30. I enjoyed the wrap and cap before I unloaded the offal seeing I had it in a cooler and then the groceries. Now to organize the garage. I cleaned off and scrubbed up the dryer for Britt's food making area so she can stop encroaching on my dog food prep table and on the shelf etc. It is always nice to get areas tidy. my goal is to do the whole garage at once but not sure when that would ever happen.

I hauled the coffee table out and started sanding again getting thru another couple grits. Taking a break to go in and catch the news and make my kombucha. Another batch of berry blend and only a single batch as I have a few to catch up. Cooper will have to wait for a late supper as B needed a quick nap once she got home from work. I was back out finishing the 150 grit on the table, dusted it off, hauled it in and covered as I think I will wait for a new paint color to arrive. I walked a bag a wood filler I was giving away to the gate with the dogs and left for the fellow to pick up.

B arrived after 7 and after feeding Coop was off to lunge Roo then Bird. I watered the back flower bed and apple trees hoping to perk everything up as another hot day at 28. I then caught Pepper and trimmed him. B came in to rasp the edges smooth after blanketing and feeding Bird then Pep got his bucket. Just as she was ready to load up Cooper she tossed out a new ball she bought the dogs. After a quick play they were off for home and to eat. I came in and finished the leftover stew with a kombucha and caught up the blog before heading to bed to watch Netflix.





No comments:

Post a Comment