Saturday, April 18, 2020

Another table complete

I did not fall asleep till very late (before 4) and that was after taking a sleeping pill. I could not shake the headache yesterday so today started the day with proper migraine pills after the usual coffee in bed start to the day.


Time to put more of the embossing on the wood tote and finish the round table dark waxing. It is all done!




S let the boys out with the rest then ran to town after lunch to grab another board for the shop wall and pick up his hay seed. Britt messaged just after he left needing help to move an old fridge that came with her condo up stairs and to the door for a buyer. I had her contact him then she ran out and grabbed the dolly. Cooper was left to have a play date with Lola. On her way back to the condo she stopped by the Paetz's to grab some starter they are sharing to send back with S.


He returned with it and a lovely plant for my early birthday present. He can't remember however what it is. I call him Bonsai!


My next big project was to sort and tidy my paint shelf. I snapped pictures of my 2 paint sprayers and posted for sale seeing I have a fancy upgrade.


S finished the short walls before coming in for a brew. I came in after 5 and cooked up a yummy turkey noodle casserole using up the last of the turkey.



Thank goodness Shaina left her digital scale before covid as it was perfect to add ingredients to the starter. I divided the jar into two and fed each one.


B came to pick up Cooper around 7 again but no food for Bird seeing they were at far eat side and have the pasture to munch on. No movies for us, we watched the music special for frontline workers and Saturday night live.

No comments:

Post a Comment