Thursday, April 2, 2020

Another cloudy day at the ranch

The days are becoming even a blur to me in this crappy overcast weather kinda days. I did the usual marketing and house chores. Before trying to list the jewelry box I had to edit photos including adding something in the mirror pics.


before and after, which is more appealing?


I made my way out at 10 to feed horses, give pills and no administer eye ointment. Seeing I was out I facetimed the Paetz kids to show them the horses and catch up on their week.


The snow came and went throughout the day with almost zero accumulation. I worked on making a new landing page for my blog/subscribers after attending an online webinar then wrote an ad for the jewelry box on Etsy.


treasure hunter stopping by to show me her wares

I went out and put more ointment in Bandit's eye at 2:30 then when back in the garage moved around and snapped pics of my new pieces. Then it was on to wasting a few hours trying to get on to the AB benefit program. Shaina finally got thru and got it the second time around thank goodness.




staged the jewelry box with the violet


Another meal for supper was cooked up; steak spiced burgers. It was good but I was starved with only a half tuna sandwich for lunch lol. It will not be a good heat up meal but that is ok.


wee bag o pickles ;)



I did some more computer work including publishing the blue bread box tutorial before feeding horses and treating Bandit's eye at 8 then hit the shower. I remembered after that I put the wrong link for all the work I did today on the new landing page and updated in many places so had to go change it all back LOL. Oh GEEZ. Then it was time for an Ozark and sleep music.


Happy 18th Brooke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment