Monday, January 20, 2020

It is a chinook


early morning sunrise... so pretty


After my morning cappuccinos and marketing, I staged the pink and white jewelry box then wrote the tutorial finally for the little antique milk painted table.




Then it was time to get projects finished. The carved jewelry box was clear waxed. While it dried I ran out in the plus 2 and gave ponies their pills and took Daisy’s blanket off.



Then it was the arduous job of dark waxing the vanity. I need to become ambidextrous to build up both arm muscles. I waxed the drawer runner and popped the drawers in for a quick pic. Finally I think it is almost complete. The updated hardware quandary I think is going to be a cute circle pull.


Now the dining table was my experiment of the day. A suggestion to razor off the bubbles had me doing that then lightly sanding before I tediously filled the wee holes with stain. I will let this dry well and restrain tomorrow.



Time to clean bathrooms and tidy up as the prince arrives home tonight, Shaina will be staying for her usual training although boot camp had no one signed up for tonight but some sales and Dale is arriving for supper and spending the night to attend a meeting in the city tomorrow.


The growth ruler was picked up before 5. The temps were now PLUS 5 too. What a difference a few days make when you have a chinook roll in. The jewelry box was dark waxed and it is now complete. I was working on a new Etsy listing for the pink/white jewelry box when Dale arrived just before 6. I had put a frozen lasagna in but it was still cold after hour in oven so had to nuke for us to eat.


Shaina arrived after 8:30 with only one sales customer arriving and no boot camps. She ate and visited with us before everyone hit their rooms around 10:30. Sheldon rolled in after 11 as I was watching more The Good Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment