Monday, January 27, 2020

Hovering aorund zero

Bright sunny and loads of hoar frost on the evergreens upon waking, perfect for coffee in bed. The day stayed around zero with a bit of a wind.

Before lunch S and I donned our outerwear and took the ranger to see the hay situation. I gave pills on the way by. Seeing it was low S rolled out half a bale to get them by for the week. Then time for lunch and a pretravel rest in big brown before S was off to the airport at 2 for his usual flight north. 


I putzed around cleaning and sorting staging items I have. As the sun started to go down I decided to clean the window on the deck door only to find a paw mark way above the know LOL

I also found some new travel mugs in my stash and got them washed up

The good news is it is still light after 5 now setting around 5:30. I posted the big deck cooler for sale as it is a pain to haul back and forth to the mezzanine for storage and too big and it was sold in a few hours.


The customer I painted the 2 pieces for sent a photo of the entry table with handles so I could finish the tutorial and get it posted. I worked on sorting photos and more marketing while finishing the season of The Good Place on my iPad sidekick with a smoothie for a late supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment