Thursday, August 22, 2019

Sanding a new dining table and vanity top

I heard rain at 5:45 lightly with just a few drops showing on the windows when the coffee went on at 8. A few more drops fell as we drank our coffee while perusing Instagram. S then got duded up in his golf clothes, had some breakfast and was off after 10 to hit a bucket before their 11:30 tee time with 3 buddies. He is treating the fellows with passes he had bought at a fundraiser.

opened my box to find the replacement spray paint company sent 12 cans!!

I worked on marketing and writing another Hometalk post and a tutorial for the growth rulers. In the garage I cleaned up all from the cabinet project and hauled out the next large piece; a dining table. I got it all scrubbed up and left to dry.


Once dry I started power sanding, it took 45 minutes to get one side done.



I moved on to the vanity hauling it outside as the sun was now shining bright in the late afternoon and power sanded the top.



S was back home at 5:30 after his long day of golf with his buddies and hungry. Luckily I had salmon ready to barbeque and veggies. He was then off to soak in the tub with a sore back while I went out to give Pep his pill and haul in the vanity and close up the garage doors. I whipped up a smoothie and had a soak myself before finishing up season 2 of Animal Kingdom finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment