Monday, June 4, 2018

wind cloudy with a touch of sun

Headache kinda day and the wind did not help. Coffee served in bed for last day of the week as Prince is off today for the north. Before running to town we headed out. S got bales down and tossed one to the horses while I watered the garden and new tree and only 2 surviving peonies. We were off to town to pick up furniture at noon. Unfortunately the cabinet was MDF but seeing the fellow held it for me I took it and while S went in to get take out Vietnamese I posted it on the free site and had a taker before he got back to the truck. ;)

There was some cute staging items so not a total waste. We met AJ to get Asher's book he forgot on the w/e then ran a few errands and headed home to eat. The cabinet was picked up promptly. After a rest S was off to the airport around 2 and seeing I still had the dang headache I kicked back to catch Ellen. No luck, time to head to the garage to work on the frame the lady wanted. I removed the velvet edge, yeah but she decided she needs to see it in person so it is back on hold. A brief rain squall rolled thru but very short lived.

Outside I moved a rose bush that was small and in not the right spot then watered them in well. B was home at 7 and hit the couch and fell asleep in short order. Seems we all need some catch up sleep.

Here are a couple pictures I missed sharing this last while



Little miss Aislyn with her Sunny bear May 18


and prince enjoying his nightly treat!! his says weekly but I don't believe that 

No comments:

Post a Comment