Sunday, June 3, 2018

Shaina's bday!

So funny how the brain works, no Britt getting ready for work or S off for an early flight or kids arriving early but I was wide awake at 7:30. I chatted with the dogs and let them out and headed back to bed, eventually got back to sleep til 9 ;)

Today is Shaina’s 24th birthday, happy cake day Dudie!! XOXO



I started organizing my recent purchases and pieces in the garage, Prince came out and sorted recyclables then we headed outside.


It was very blustery out but on the plus side, less mosquitos. S worked in the shop and I worked in the yard. I transplanted an evergreen tree by the shop. Fingers crossed it grows as the spot has had 2 shrubs not grow in the past.






Back inside I cleaned house, put on a roast for supper and made brownies for the birthday supper. S put wire up on the south rail as they are pushing over get grass on the other side and cracking rails.
Britt was back home before 4:30 from the Banff bday celebration. She hit her room to “clean” as I went out to ride Switch and practice for the ASH show I signed up for June 30. She did take the brownies out for me since I was riding ;). I mixed food for the two and she did come watch her slow poke finish up so I could come in and shower. S showered too after he finished up the wire work.






Shaina was planning to arrive at 6:30 but fell asleep and did not leave the city till 7 so we had a late supper at 8. She brought along a friend named Jacob. Kaylin had to work at 5 so could not join us. After supper, Britt caught 3 horses and they all went for a ride. 





the ponies left behind exercised themselves





Britt came back once the other 2 headed out to the winery. Once they were back we all had birthday brownies to celebrate. They played pool before Shaina and Jacob headed back to the city at 11. B and Cooper were off to bed while Sheldon and I watched another Handmaidens Tale episode before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment