Saturday, December 16, 2017

Xmas party

Marketing and posting started my Saturday while the Prince brewed up coffee and cruised the net. He did unscrew the patches on the furnace to check the work, it was ok. I had a sale come in for the cream salt and pepper to be picked up Monday and the bread box guy replied but not with his $$. I wrote up an Etsy post for the black chair I staged yesterday as well as put it on my FB page.





Britt joined us around 10:30. She ventured out to remove Hawk's blanket and doctor Bird's foot then finished up her laundry she started last night. Yep she hauls it all home as the basement laundry has her spooked, that and it is a top load lol. She loaded Lexi and her stuff up and was off before 1 back to the city to prepare for another Christmas party. This one is for Moore's and the other 2 are hosting an ugly sweater party tonight as well.

Sheldon and I were out in the garage, drilling more kreg holes, ripping boards and sanding for the table edge. In an hour we had it all up to the screwing on point but had no screws left. Prince ran to town before 2 to grab a few pounds and toss one of the parcels in the mail for me, thanks.




 The bread box buyer actually called from south Carolina and gave me his credit card for the extra postage so time to get it boxed up well.


I stained the custom ruler board and once he got back it was time to get the edge screwed on. Tada.. now ready to paint it up.




S cooked up sausage to take to the evenings pot luck.


Time to get ready to head to our only Christmas party of the year. It is in the city so we jetted off around 5:30 making a quick stop in Langdon for a product swap and then at Home depot. We actually arrived at the party half hour before the 7 pm start. The evening went by fast meeting new people and enjoying pot luck goodies. I drove us safely home leaving after 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment