Saturday, December 9, 2017

mastering mail chimp

I spent the entire morning learning how to set up an email collecting database for my business called mail chimp. The purpose is to give the subscribers first dibs of sales and products and of course increase sales. As with everything it is a learning curve and has lots of set up sequences. Please stop by my blog and sign up if it works! I did have Sharon call for another Facebook lesson.

A quick BT sandwich and I was back to setting up when Britt arrived after 1. The gorgeous 14 degree day was perfect for a ride so that we did. She even took little miss Roo along to teach ponying. It seems Bird has had more tail hairs chopped or caught but she really is looking like an orphan from the rear view.




heh that is me top right corner on left pic!



I did some wee feet tweaks and Britt smoothed Bird's front feet and doctored her cut then the horses had play time in the arena before getting released back into gen pop. Tidy up and sort the back tack on the trailer where Britt discovered saddles all apart and a piece off hers missing. No real clues as to what went on, sort of like the tail.

I went back in around 4 to wax the chair and bread box from last night in clear and dark. While I had the clear out I put final coat on the custom ruler too. Britt made a round of the fence line & shelters on the quad to look for hair caught up but no real luck. She moved onto a nap in big Shelly's chair while I made a new Xmas Etsy cover and continued my online marketing projects.


Tuna croissants for supper, late at 7 waking B to eat then she was off to shower and catch up on her PVR shows. I spray painted hard ware and did more touches on the projects and scrubbed up brushes while getting Lola in. Then it was Netflix time finishing season 11 of Grey's and starting season 2 of The Crown. The chinook winds really picked up in the evening and through the night.

1 comment: