Wednesday, December 13, 2017

headache ruined my day

I woke with a headache which plagued me all day even with medication, boo. I did have to get it together as the gal who bought the antique chair via a phone call last week was on her way... from Penhold to pick it up. She made it around 9:30! She wanted a tour of all the other finished items and after the tour and a visit she was headed back after 10, sure hope her sister loves all the effort she put into securing the chair for her.




Not long after the "Sears" home inspection guy arrived. Sheldon did the walk thru with him but I had to join in on the inspection report and suggestions. In the end we are having all the heat ducts cleaned and a new electronic filter installed on Friday. The guy promises less dust so sure hope so.

I tried laying down during lunch while Sheldon had a long work call and his lunch. Not being able to sleep I got the jewelry box packaged up well ready to go. Later in the afternoon he ventured out to wash the west windows, it sure helped. I was laying down again hoping to ditch the headache that added nausea but had to be up for a customer to pick up her bread box.


Shaina arrived at 5 to join us for supper a visit then jetted off to run boot camp at 6. She kindly dropped my parcel at the post office, thank lovey! XOXO

S was off to the TV room for sports. After I put a coat of liming wax on the chunky black chair I hauled them both inside to dry better and wrote up a blog post for the ocean desk and finished up a few more posts before S and I watched 2 more Vikings episodes. Finally my headache subsided!


Today marks a year since we lost big D, he is missed daily ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment