Friday, December 22, 2017

This and That day

I woke before the sun came up and text Britt who was on her way to do lab work before her dr appt before heading to work, busy B. I listened to a podcast till the sun rose then got coffee and on with my day. There was lots of this and that prepping for Christmas.

Laundry was on the go with another bed being remade with fresh sheets, parcels sorted and bagged, and the hand painting done on the tub shelf to name a few.


In the afternoon I worked on the table adding black wax to soften and bring out details.


half done above and all below




thanks to my 4 Xmas cards senders.. every year I can count on you

A huge part of my day was spent writing the Christmas letter. I was actually going to skip it this year but last night Spider text to see if I missed sending it to her ;) Awe, someone does read it so after 2 hours I had it written. We really did have yet another eventful year. Yes there was a good dose of sadness but there was lots of good too. I procrastinated the photo page (because I have so many to look thru) but seeing I love pictures so much, I got busy with it too and after almost another 2 hours had it done. Now to send out to friends and family .


After my left over leftover soup supper I was once again outside trying to fix the faulty timer on the Xmas lights but just plugged straight in until the electrician comes to figure the malfunction. I gave both tub shelves a good coat of poly on both sides to add more durability to the wet life it may encounter ;)


I made up a treat tray for the w/e


No comments:

Post a Comment