Saturday, December 30, 2017

A nothing kind of day

Overcast and chilly -23 wake-up which hung around most of the day. I slowly worked at putting away Christmas and wanted to take down the tree and put it and angel away but S says no. Mainly cause it is his chore to take it to the mez and not a fan of the cold it seems ;)

He worked on mastering more cookie jam levels and internet perusing. I woke with a headache and feeling crappy. My worst fear is that being around all the sick people will have me getting it for our trip. Oregano oil, vit c and cold fx are going down daily to keep it at bay but....


I had prince help me carry in the planked table to put together and get staged up. He was then off to watch hockey for the afternoon in the TV room. I started the first part of the blog posts on it as well as writing a post for the Mouse Themed growth ruler too. (I was told the Disney folks do NOT like license infringement and can come after you so had to rename it) Now to get the table posted for sale on all my sites like Kijiji, Facebook and Etsy.





I started a fire as it was another cold -24 day after cleaning out all the ash from fires gone by. S took a break from his games to go out and shovel sidewalks but was soon back in with frozen fingers and back to the TV room ;) I made tuna casserole for supper with a side salad which did draw him up along with the news. I think the fire and the fact the games were over had him staying up in the big comfy chair while I got back to blog posts. He eventually headed back to the TV room and I ventured to cozy up under the covers and watch YouTube videos. Pretty lazy day at the ranch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment