Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Ombre dresser staged and revealed to the public

Shaina left for work after 10. Kaylin has today off.. sleep in day for her, well until 10:30 as I was fixing a drawer edge of the dresser I hauled in.  I staged a few photos and posted knowing this style would bring lots of comments. Both Shaina and Kaylin do not like it. Still not sure of the top knob choice, I think I will leave that to the buyer. I got it posted for sale and on a few sites for feedback, guess if it is not a hit I repaint, right?




The 4-H leader popped out to grab the marked books just before noon and had a short visit. Kaylin was off to the city to spend the day with Jessica #2 from Ont just after lunch. Now to restage the dresser with other knobs and better staging







I started setting up for paint class; wiping the table, building the step stools, getting tools etc and paint colors and finishes display set up. Next it was on to the long dresser, the drawers are sticky so sanded the sides with a bit of luck then worked on putting the feet on, they needed straightening and additional nuts to hold tight.

Another gorgeous day at 22 outside so I had to get out and water the veggies still growing and putz around and even enjoy a frosty pina colada (dont want the mix to go bad)


Then it was blogging and marketing, by supper the poll post had hit almost 4000 views with many opinions ;) I watched more Grey's as I did, nearly done season 2. Shaina was home after golf shift and running boot camp at 8:30 and picked me up some Edo for supper, thanks lovey!! She then got to studying for her new job training that starts tomorrow in the city. It is at a restaurant called Home and Away. Kaylin was home just before 10. I was still watching grey's when Shaina came up from her bath to study and sleep in my room. I finally shut the lights out at 1, enough of this day for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment