Thursday, December 1, 2016

we got snow

Awoke to a light covering of snow, December 1st. Guess winter found us.

Forgot to share these cute pics from yesterday





I hauled in the yellow end table and staged, and posted.. hope to sell soon as I am on a roll to clear out my stock ;)




Back to the Christmas decorating, the tree had the silver beads and teal balls added and of course my handy tree skirt, AKA throw ;) Next I put up my favorite angel collection on the mantle and my nativity set. No matter how simple I go with decorating, these have to go up. Christmas is not complete without a pretty tree, the nativity and my angels. Of course while doing so there was dusting and storing away stuff which is a good side effect too.







 

I finished up the putty dresser blog post and posted it for sale on a few sites as well as trying to finish my final paint giveaway post. In the process I saw I never blogged the cream dresser turned sideboard so had to write that up too.


I had posted the coffee table on our local bidding site, same place as the mirror, to make room for new pieces and purge the old. It sold and was picked up after school today.


Since I was on a roll writing up blog posts, I worked on one for this yellow end table. Sheldon was home about an hour early tonight but again was soon curled up and snoozing before 9 tuckered from his 4 day work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment