Sunday, December 18, 2016

chinook rolls in

The chinook rolled in as forecast, at 8 when I let Lola out it was -8. It continued to warm up thru the day. I was all ready for the gal to pick up her custom ruler at 10 but she called just before saying they had vehicle issues and would have to reschedule. Well at least it had us up and moving. ;)

Our busy shopping day yesterday had me totally forget to share my tribute to miss Zoe. Five years ago we lost her, another of my favorite dogs ever! We all miss this sweet girl and her endless affection, XOXO






I spent the morning doing accounting and gift sorting and checking off my list. Britt headed to babysit Asher and Ada after 11 (it is now 0), while the rest when shopping in the city. Sheldon enjoyed his football and barn door calculations.


After lunch we made the trip to town (PLUS 2) to try and finish up the last few people. We also looked for wreaths/bows for the gate with no luck. I grabbed a caramel brule latte (only get this pricey treats a couple times a year) to give me an energy boost. Groceries, gifts and liquor restock were next in the que. Sheldon scored all the wood for the barn doors as per calculations too.

I made a favorite Sunday supper for the Prince, tacos. Britt had hers after getting home before 7 from her day babysitting A&A. Britt and I then wrestled with Coco to trim her nails, you would think it was amputation. Sheldon caught up on his football throughout the day and got packed ready for last run of the year and hit the sack early. I got caught up watching a new home party, shucking oysters and the pearl goes in a necklace of your choice, crazy! I would hope for a mermaid or rose gold oyster ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment