Monday, December 19, 2016

housecleaning ;(

Sheldon was up at 3:30 to head out to his last run north of the year. I fell back asleep til 9, yeah. I tried to get started on our Christmas letter as well as finding a new project to get started on. The chinook weather continues and it was plus 1 with the sun coming thru just before noon when Britt finally got up and going ;)

My day was full of cleaning in a variety of areas; garage, laundry, vacuuming, rugs hung outside in the torrential warm winds; sheets changed to just name a few. I bought new bedding, if I cant move my bedroom around, this will have to do.


I did do touch up on some of my paint projects but nothing to write home about. Blog housecleaning was in order too on both of them and updates.


The chinook winds blew yesterday but today they howled, all day long. News shows flipped semis on major highways ;( It blew well into the evening  Britt worked 5-8 but once home we started Nashville's new season then I finished up season 2 of How to get Away with Murder while she carried on her Harry Potter marathon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment